Monday, July 29, 2013

Five Movies (Books) That Will Make You Cry Your Eyes Out:

These days I REFUSE to watch movies (or read books) that involve animals unless it is promised to me that I will not spend the next six months in a depressive heap. These are the reasons why:




 







"Where The Red Fern Grows" permanently damaged me when my 6th Grade Teacher (you know who you are....) made everyone in the class read this book.  I'm not sure how she got through the rest of the day teaching when all of her students were red-eyed and sobbing...even the bullies.

This last movie will only leave you feeling happy...and probably will make you an overall better person ;). It's one of my favorite movies. My kids love it too. The narration by Dudley Moore is genius:


No comments:

Post a Comment