Monday, November 25, 2013

Something for Fido

I know Thanksgiving hasn't passed and I keep posting things for Christmas (NO!!!). It's hard not to when Christmas decorations are displayed the day after Halloween! And let's face it, once that turkey is eaten, it feels like you blink once and Christmas is here.

I'm already organizing my Christmas list which involves a mad dash to the craft store for supplies and late nights doing the "DIY thing". I also like to order off of Etsy. Here are some of my favorite stocking stuffers for canine friends:

I'll start with this Bacon Pillow from ThePinkPorcupine. It can be a human pillow, a dog pillow OR you can order it in a smaller size as a dog toy. I think I will order one for MYSELF (pillow size!). Let's face it, bacon makes everything better.



This dog tag from CritterBling makes me smile.


Or your dog could be trendy with a chevron collar from BowWowCoutoure:


Be a rock star with these toys from sakurakrafts:


Or just have a donut:

 
Tomorrow, I will be making doggy gingerbread men with FIVE human children... wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment