Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thanksgiving For Dogs

I know it's a little late for ordering Thanksgiving products for you dog. But, I was searching Etsy today  and I thought I would post these. After you see these cute products, it may entice you to look at other products that these shops have to offer. After all, it is the Howliday Season and it is always better to support the small businesses.

The first shop I will show you is from Bozeman, MT. Yep that's right, it's local and a small business! You can click on the link underneath each picture to bring you to the Etsy shop.


This squirrel collar is by The Sewing Dog. They have lots of other fashionable collars and leashes. 





I like how this little dress even has a place to hook a leash. It is by Ruffle Runway.
 
This Pup is quite dashing in his necktie by Preppy Pup Couture.

Candy Corn- You either love it or hate it. Regardless, this hat by Stylin Dogs Boutique is awesome.

Last but not least, a little pumpkin pie by Treat Dreams. But, make sure they eat their dinner first....
 


No comments:

Post a Comment