Friday, September 11, 2015

Five Cinnamon Dog Treat Recipes

Last week, I wrote about the health benefits of Cinnamon for canines. As promised, here is a little collection of five dog treat recipes I found on the internet. I have provided the links to the actual recipes to give owners due credit. The pictures are also from each recipe source:


This first recipe is by Live Laugh Rowe - Paw Print Dog Treats (with CAROB chips. Not chocolate, which is poisonous for you dog.):



Banana Flax treats by Healthy Slow Cooking:



Apple & Cranberry Dog Treats by Good Dogs & Co.:



Cinnamon Snacks by Kol's Notes:



And last, but not least...Every good pastry needs to have a latte by it's side. This recipe is by Honest Kitchen. I usually add a bit of coconut oil to my Furry Friend's latte, just to make it even fancier... (and to help their coats):


No comments:

Post a Comment