(links to recipes are provided under each image)
|Peanuts Snack Sandwiches by Sweet Paul.|
|These are for humans and dogs! Hotdog mummies by Frugal Coupon Living.|
|Mummy bones pumpkin peanut butter dog treats by The Cottage Market.|
|Easy Pumpkin Halloween Dog Treats by Dalmation DIY.|
|Pumpkin and Cheese Dog Treats by Kol's Notes.|
Last but not least, here are a few safety tips for your pet on this spooky holiday:
- Keep human candy away from pets. A lot of the candy given to humans can be toxic to your pet, only give your furry family member treats that are made for dogs.
- Don't keep lit pumpkins around your pets unsupervised.
- Keep wires and electrical cords out of reach from chewing mouths.
- Don't dress your pet up in a costume unless they are comfortable being in a costume.
- Don't leave your dog out in the yard on Halloween. It can be a scary night even for canines!
- Keep your cat indoors to keep them safe from pranks and cruelty-related incidents.
- Letting your dog chew on pumpkins and corn stalks may cause GI upset.