Friday, December 13, 2019

Pet Lover's Eggnog



The countdown is beginning! Well actually, one of my two-legged children started the count down right after Halloween. Christmas is getting close. Too close for my comfort because I am currently sitting on my couch with a stuffed up nose, body aches and a cough. While my heating pad is keeping me warm and cozy, I am thinking about the fact that I should be out there getting all my stocking stuffers.

Oh, did I mention that Bark City has stocking stuffers? Yes, we do! And only a limited supply--it's a first come first serve kind of deal. One of the stocking stuffers I would like to highlight today is the Instant Eggnog. In fact, I am tempted to try a cupful to see if it will cure my cold.

 This eggnog is only available for a limited time. If you don't get it at Bark City, you can order it online (for a limited time) from the Honest Kitchen website. It is:

  • 100% Human Grade
  • Made in the USA
  • No by-products
  • No preservatives
  • No corn, wheat,  soy or GMO
The ingredients are: Goat's Milk, Dehydrated egg, Honey and Cinnamon.  

That's it. There is nothing in there that I cannot pronounce.




To make it extra good for my four-legged pals, I am thinking about adding a bit of coconut oil. Coconut oil is one of the 5 Must-Haves for the Canine Cold Season.  The eggnog already contains two other of the "Must Haves"--> Honey and Goat's Milk. Cinnamon is also in there and it is anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial and stimulates appetite. See why I am tempted to drink it for myself?

Before I close this post, I am going to leave you with a couple of links for recipes that incorporate this eggnog. They come straight from the Honest Kitchen website. If you happen to pick up some of this product and decide to incorporate it into any other doggy baking treats, be sure to post it on our FB page or tag us on Instagram. It would be really fun to see what you cooked up!

Happy Holidays and here are your links!
🎄


No comments:

Post a Comment